French Communication Certificate
- Curriculum with focus on all four basic language skills
- Passionate, dedicated, and dynamic instructors
- Small class sizes and flexible start dates
Learning French at ILSC–New Delhi is an interactive adventure. All classes are based on a student centred curriculum that accommodates each student’s interests and passions, giving learning the freedom to flourish.
With the ILSC–India French program, you can:
- Build your vocabulary
- Develop more natural pronunciation
- Improve your listening skills
- Increase your accuracy
- Learn idioms & current expressions
- Practice speaking in a range of situations
Courses also include elements of reading and writing.
These popular 2 or 3-hour class sessions provide an intensive language immersion and an excellent opportunity to improve your French skills quickly. ILSC’s unique educational approach actively involves students in the learning process. Classroom activities are designed to match students’ interests.
- ILSC Beginner 1
- Monday – Friday:
10:00AM – 13:00PM
- Saturday & Sunday:
10:00AM – 12:30PM & 13:00PM to 15:30PM
Program availability is dependent on student enrollment
Program Level & Length
Beginner Level B1-B2-B3-B4
Intermedieate Level I1-I2-I3-I4
Advanced Level A1-A2
60 hours each level* (approximately 4-weeks of study)
Flexible program entry dates mean students can enroll at any time during a session. For more details please visit our campus.
After 60-hours of study, students are given a progress check, which includes:
- an oral assessment (60%)
- grammar, reading, listening and vocabulary (40%)