Spanish Communication Certificate
- Complete language training with focus on all four language skills.
- Passionate, dedicated and dynamic instructors.
- Small class sizes allow the teachers to give more individual attention to each student.
- Flexible start dates.
- Native teachers
Learning Spanish at ILSC-New Delhi, you will discover the world of Spanish and Latin culture through student-centered lessons that accommodate each student’s interests and passions, giving learning the freedom to flourish.
Our focus is to help you strengthen the four basic language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) in Spanish. We use various teaching resources such as the latest Spanish textbook, developed according to modern teaching methods (Protagonistas); computers magazines, videos, as well as role plays, group and pair work, language games, etc.
With the ILSC–India Spanish program, you can:
- Build your vocabulary
- Develop more natural pronunciation and accentuation
- Improve your listening skills
- Increase your accuracy
- Learn idioms & current expressions
- Practice speaking in a range of situations
- Develop your writing and listening skills
The classes are typically 2.5 or 3 hours long and provide an intensive language immersion, which is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your Spanish skills quickly. ILSC’s unique educational approach actively includes students in the learning process. Classroom activities are designed to match student’s interests.
- Level assessment in our office
- Monday – Friday:
10am – 1pm
- Saturday & Sunday:
10am – 12:30pm or 1pm – 3:30pm
- 1 module = 15 hours
Program availability is dependent on student enrollment.
Start Dates and End Dates
- 18/06/2018 to 13/07
- 16/07 to 10/08
- 13/08 to 7/09
- 10/09 to 5/10
- 8/10 to 2/11
- 05/11 to 30/11
- 03/12 to 28/12