ILSC Refund Policy
To receive a refund of any portion of tuition fees, you must give ILSC written notice that you intend to withdraw from the program in which you have enrolled. If your Study Permit or Visa is denied, ILSC will retain the lesser of 25% of the total tuition fees due or $200 and, if applicable, the $90 Accommodation Registration Fee.
If you cancel in writing before your program starts, you will receive a refund of the following percentage of your tuition fees:
- Less than 7 days after your registration is submitted and before the program start date: the greater of either 75% of the total fees due or total fees minus $400
- 30 days or more before the program start date: 75% of the total fees due
- Less than 30 days before the program start date: 60% of the total fees due
If you cancel in writing or are dismissed from ILSC after your program starts, you will be refunded the following percentage of your tuition fees:
- Less than 10% of program completed: 50% of total fees
- 10-30% of program completed: 30% of total fees
- More than 30% of program completed: 0% (no refund)
Refund percentages are calculated based on the entire program length, not session by session.
Change of schedules is considered the same as cancellation. i.e. for a schedule change of Intensive (30 lessons/week) to Part-Time (24 lessons/week), students will have to cancel the whole program and re-apply for the Part-Time program.
If you are eligible for a refund under the conditions above, you will receive the refund within 30 days of ILSC receiving written notice of cancellation or ILSC's notice to you of dismissal.