Customized Group Programs
- Build a unique customized program to meet the specific needs of your group
- Quality English lessons at one of India’s most reputable English language training institutions
- Variety of accommodation options lets you experience Indian life together with your group, or with a homestay family
- Experience India with this well-run seven days per week program
Build Your Own Program
ILSC’s Group Packages can be customized to suit different interests, ages and program lengths. The packages are designed to offer both effective language learning and a genuine Indian experience so that students can return home with a deeper understanding of Indian Culture, a fluent and natural use of their language of study (English, Hindi, French or Mandarin), and unforgettable memories.
Closed or Open Groups
Groups can request to be “closed” (students in the group take exclusive classes arranged for them) or “open” (students are placed in classes with other ILSC students from a multitude of countries, whose language level and interests match those of the group).
This program is available to students with beginner to advanced levels in English, Hindi, French or Mandarin.
One week minimum.
For Registration Information for our Customized Group Packages, please email inquiry.at.ilsc.in
Sample Program Options
All Day Courses
If improving language skills is the group’s main objective, ILSC can customize a full day of courses for the group. Available course focuses include:
- English Communication
- Academic Preparation and/or Test Preparation
- Business English
- Creative English (English through arts, film, creative writing, etc.)
- Hindi Communication
- French Communication
- Mandarin Communication
Groups can build their schedule by combining any of the above topics.
AM Courses & PM Activities, or Workshops
Choose from the same course options as above, and combine them with afternoon activities. Afternoon activities could include:
- Culture: Museum visits, theatre, musical events
- Sport: playing soccer, participating in a sports day
- Cultural Education: Yoga classes, Indian cooking classes, Survival Hindi classes
- Business: Chamber of commerce visits, guest speakers
- Tourist Attractions: Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, Humayun’s Tomb
Groups can mix and match from all categories.
Optional: An ILSC representative can accompany you on the PM activities.
Weekend or Multi-Day Excursions
ILSC can help organize full day (Saturday or Sunday), or weekend trips to iconic sights and cities close to New Delhi. If you’re interested in exploring more of India through multi-day excursions, consider adding an “English on the Road” tour to your package.
Optional: An ILSC representative can accompany you on Weekend or multi-day Excursions.